The bad tooth has been bad for a long time.
I hadn't been to the dentist since England and then I had a breakdown and there were sometimes where my oral hygeine wasn't spectacular and the Brit dentist had left some things that needed tending to
so I've been to the dentist like 1,2,3,4, times THEN times, 5,6 - and today 7 that is three days on the bad tooth. The bad tooth is on the bottom left. They can't numb it the regular way; they numb an area and then she takes a huge needle and like shoots this stuff inside of the gum and it is gross gross groos nasty bad feeling your gums fill up with this liquid. and it is horrible
and I have swallowed vomit from a panic attack at the optomatrist and I hate getting haircuts and I know you don't like going to the dentist but I don't like getting touched in my face or head. so... I like the dentist less than you.
SO I GET TO GO BACK AGAIN on the 1st. AGAIN. 4th time for this tooth - each one has been at least an hour and a half - the second was three hours or four.
other shit. also. y'know. happened , happening. I am taking a ten lesson free esperanto course by mail. http://www.esperanto-usa.org/lessons.ht
yes you too should do it.
in better news I finally finished my new driving mix which I started two or three weeks before I took my driving test. I think that there are just two (White Stripes and Sly etc)songs remaining from the original mix. It is a real bitch because I bought some off of the itnernet that I used to own on tape. My tapes from the 3.99 tower tape bin had some awesome fucking shit. I also downloaded for 5 dollars the high and dry/ planet telex single that I bought in the eighth grade for the killer cars b-saide. It was 5 dollars because of the conversion to dollars from pounds. This is the most stocked full (impacted) mix with 79:55 showing for the 80 min capacity cd. (22 songs) It says 1:19:11 but they like to add in seconds and shit when they burn your mix. FUCK IPODS! So it is quite an interseting mix of a mix. the theme is driving mix and I wanted songs for driving. There are some seemingly rough transitions and very different tempo and style and time period type songs but I am very pleased with the flow of it all. and there is still the requisite radiohead, blur, wilco, beck, white stripes one song each like for fucking always,. And there are some old and older songs and some out new this year. I was asleep this morning thinking about how it was nearly done and then it was beercan by beck and I was like Yes! the whole thing works now but still I was thinking it could be a bit rouch because I had stuck in the dylan/cash which is drop dead gorgeous but then I remembered the big rock candy mountain and the whole thing clicked and I mean it is really like I am so damn happy with myself for being able to put this together. FUCK YOUR IPODS taking the skill out of it. You know, it is called a radio, it plays a variety of music you like and you don't have to like podcast for your NPR news - you jhust listen to it - not wait till the next day. you have an Ipod when all you want is a fucking radio. You couldn't have an ipod playlist with these songs it wouldn't work.
1. The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash - 4:26
2. I Left My Wallet in El Segundo - A Tribe Called Quest - 4:06
3. Is This It - The Strokes - 2:31
4. History of Lovers - Calexico & Iron and Wine - 3:11
5. Killer Cars - Radiohead - 3:02
6. Blue Orchid - The White Stripes - 2:37
7. Hear 'Em Say - Kanye West - 3:25
8. Extraordinary Machine - Fiona Apple - 3:43
9. I Want to Take You Higher - Sly & The Family Stone - 5:19
10. Old Soul Song (For the New World Order) - Bright Eyes - 4:29
11. Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker) - Parliament - 3:46
12. Tired of Being Alone - Al Green - 2:53
13. Girl From the North Country - Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash - 3:40
14. Big Rock Candy Mountain - Haywire Mac - 2:09
15. Beercan - Beck - 4:00
16. Beetlebum [live] - Blur - 6:09
17. Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody - Louis Prima - 4:43
18. Be (Intro) - Common - 2:26
19. I'm So Glad - Cream - 3:59
20. I Heard - The Mills Brothers - 2:30
21. Buckets of Rain - Bob Dylan - 3:23
22. The Late Greats - Wilco - 2:33